We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: register for an account with us, use our Services, give us information on a Web Form, update or add information to your account, join community discussions, chats or dispute resolution or when you otherwise Contact Us.
The personal information we collect and how we use that information;
- When we might disclose your personal information; and
- How we keep and protect your personal information.
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person that could be used to identify that specific person, either from the data directly or from that data combined with other information that we have, or are likely to have, access to. Personal information doesn’t include anonymous or aggregated information that can no longer be used to identify a specific person.
Public information is any information, including personal information, you share with a public audience, including personal information you publish on our Site. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media, such as on TV.
We collect information you give us including:
- When you register for an account: Information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses or user ID (where applicable) when you register for an account with us;
- When we verify you or your account: we may collect and process information (as permitted by law) to authenticate you or your account, or to verify the information that you provided to us;
- When you transact on or use our Services: such as when you post an ad, reply to an ad, communicate with us or other users, information you provide for the Services that you use or during a transaction or other transaction-based content. We may also collect your financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) if you buy a feature from us or are required to pay fees to us in the future;
- When you engage with our community: such as when you submit a web form or participate in community discussions or chats;
- When you interact with your account: such as updating or adding information to your account, adding items to alerts lists and saving searches. Sometimes you may also give us your age, gender, interests and favorites; When you contact us: such as through a web form, chat or dispute resolution or when we otherwise communicate with each other. We may also record our calls with you (if we have your consent to do so);
- Your resume if you choose to submit it to advertisers on our site for consideration. We collect information automatically including:
- Information from the devices you use when interacting with us or our Services such as device ID or unique user ID, device type, ID for advertising and unique device token;
- Information about your location such as geo-location;
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information.
- We collect information using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies including:
• Information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our Services, or within our advertising or email content.
For more information about our use of these technologies and how to control them, see our notice on Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies.
Information we collect from other sources including:
- Information we get from third parties which we may use to supplement your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publicly available, additional contact information, credit check information and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws;
- Information other users may provide about you. If another user gives us information about you, they must tell you about our collection, use, disclose and retention policies before giving us the information. They must also get your explicit consent before giving us your information.
We use your personal information to personalize our advertising and marketing, including to:
- Personalize, measure and improve our advertising
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, SMS text messages or postal mail to offer you discounts and special promotions of our vendors and to let you know about our Services and those of our corporate family (if you have consented to this contact). Message and data rates may apply
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers
- We use your personal information for legal compliance reasons, including to:
- Prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
Retention of Personal Information:
Marketing Communications. If you don’t want to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in the email you received. Registered users may also unsubscribe via the communication preferences options in their profiles.
Push Notifications. Upon download of certain Services, you are provided the option to opt into receiving push notifications from Grasyana.com on your device and within the application. We send you push notifications from time-to-time to (a) inform you of service-related messages, (b) communicate messages from others in Grasyana.com community and (c) update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive notifications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences by logging into your account or by disabling notifications in your device settings. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information
- You can see, review and change your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate.
- Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. If you ask us to, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and as required under applicable national laws.
- We will honor your right to request access to, or modification or deletion of, your personal information. We may have the right to withhold that access or refuse to modify or erase your personal information under applicable national laws, but we will give you reasons if we do so. To contact us about access and to find out if any fees (in the future) apply, please contact Customer Service.
We disclose your information to our corporate family members, who may use it to:
- Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support)
Offer you personalized advertising
- Guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, services, tools and marketing communications. Other group companies will not send you marketing communications unless you have consented to receiving their communications
We may disclose your information to third-parties:
- Third party financial institution partners who may offer financial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support). These third-party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services
- Other third parties when -you have given consent to share your information via Grasyana.com.
We may disclose your information to law enforcement and other parties in connection with the law, including:
- Law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request regarding a criminal investigation, alleged or suspected illegal activity, or any other activity that may expose us, you or any of our users to legal risk
- Participants of the Grasyana.com “verified rights owners program” under confidentiality agreement, if we decide that it is necessary to disclose that information in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity
- Credit agencies or bureaus as authorized by applicable national laws
- Third parties commencing, or involved in, a legal proceeding if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or similar legal document
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures. Our safeguards include firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact Customer Service.
WHEN YOU USE SOCIAL LOGIN:
- If you sign into your social network account using the same email that you previously used to register for an account with us, you will access your existing account with us.
- If you sign into your social network account using an email address that we don’t recognize in our systems, a new account will be created in our systems for you.
- You may use social login or regular sign in each time you login into your account with us. If you use regular sign in but a password has not been issued to you (because you registered through social login) you need to get a password through the password reset flow.
- When you use social login the “keep me signed in” policies of the social network provider apply. We do not control those policies. For your safety we recommend that you:
- Don’t use social login if you are accessing our Services using a public or shared device (e.g. Schools, Library, Department Stores, Airports, etc.)
- Visit your social network provider site to learn about their sign in policies and your options
UNWANTED OR THREATENING EMAIL
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY PRACTICES
We can’t guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party. You should check the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information, even when dealing with buyers or sellers on our site.