SHIPPING & DELIVERY
WHAT IS DELIVERY OR SHIPPING FEE?
Most Transactions of Physical Products on this marketplace, Grasyana.com, may involve a shipping fee. This can either be:
- Paid by the CUSTOMER, or
- Shouldered by the SELLER through a Free shipping promotion.
HOW MUCH ARE THE DELIVERY CHARGES?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller. Please check the corresponding shipping rates of the vendors/sellers where you purchased your products and items from. Generally, Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs.
- You may check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier PARTNERS have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
he checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on the following:
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
- At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.